Christina MataDem Account
Judo Black Belt
- -Judo black belt, Japanese style jiu-jitsu black belt, Brazilian jiu-jitsu blue belt
- -I am apart of the USTKJ, USJA, USJJF and have my belts under these organizations, I received my black belt from my father, David Mata, who was taught by Jan Bonner, Rene Zelenberg and Nakahara Sensei. All under the USJA, USJI, USTKJ.
- -Blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under SOUTHSIDE FIGHT CLUB.
- -Sambo national champ as of May 25, 2015, 61k division and am now apart of the national sambo team and a member of the association.
- -Judo Instructor of SOUTH SIDE FIGHT CLUB
- September 21, 2013 I competed in the San Antonio MAT SHARK BJJ tournament and placed 2nd and 3rd in my two divisions out of 20 women.
- January 13, 2014 I competed in the San Antonio MAT SHARK BJJ tournament and placed 3rd in a NO-GI division that I never trained for, out of 25 women.
- April 26, 2014 I competed in the San Antonio MAT SHARK BJJ tournament and placed 2nd in my division out of 20 women.
- Sambo nationals May 24, 2015, Shertz Texas, I was giving gold for the 61k division and am now apart of the national sambo team and a member f the association.
- April 2015 Austin open, Austin Texas, I won 3rd out of 13 women.
- November 25, 2015 New Breed, placed 2nd in all four different weight divisions in gi and no gi. Intermediate blue belt division.
- April 2, 2016 NAGA placed 1st in intermediate nogi (blue& purple level) and second in blue belt gi.